Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Cherub Acronym

A couple weeks ago I did a chapter chat activity on The Recruit. I'm doing The Recruit as my chapter chat this term because I'm on holiday and I'm not able to get my hands on a copy of the book my class is reading. Luckly the year 7&8 chapter chat book was The Recruit and my brother just happened to have taken it on holiday with him. So I am doing The recruit as my chapter chat book this term. The Recruit is a part of the series CHERUB. But in the series it never says what CHERUB actually stands for. In this activity I had to do an acronym for CHERUB. Here is a screenshot of my work. By the way, it took alot of reaserch to get this acronym.

















Here is an explanation of this acronym.
Charles Henderson is the founder of the orgonisation CHERUB. Henderson Boys is another series which is set before cherub was created.  At the end of the book Eagle Day (which is part of the Henderson Boys series) you find out that charles henderson is starting somthing called Espionage Reasearch Unit B. Therefore CHERUB stands for Charles Hendersons Espionage Reaserch Unit B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.