Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Halloween Storybird Assignment

This is my halloween Storybird poem. In this Storybird I flicked through the picture backgrounds until I found one that was more my style and that I liked. Then I pieced together my poem. I did a bit of mix and matching with my words and sentences trying to find the best fit. Because there is selection of words to chose from, (I couldn't just type whatever, I had to pick out of the words that were there) I had to think about trying to tell whoever was reading the poem, what was going on, without actually making full sentences. (If you get what I mean.) Anyway, here is my poem. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,
    I really like your poem about halloween and how it made sense without needing to have full, proper sentences. It's cool how you're self managing and wrote it even though you're not at school in person! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaya. Working from home is cool but challenging. Sometimes I sleep all the way till 9 o'clock and then do school work in my bed. But the hardest thing is not working the whole day just cuz I don't have to. But I'm so amazing that I still do all my school work anyways. Thanks for the thoughtful comment, From Daniel.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.