Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Timestables.com

About 3 weeks ago my class started using Timestables.com again. I havent used timestables.com for ages but then my teachers set it as a priority for this term. I only just thought of posting this on my blog, so sorry it wasn't posted 3 weeks ago.


NONE of my progress saved from erlier this year because I think I got another password and username. So I had an emty trophy cabnet and NO diplomas. So I had to start all over again!

After about a week of perseverance I had filled my whole trophy cabnet. I had a diploma for each timestables bundle* (*1-12x tables) and gold medals for all the other timestables test. I also had my big and little diploma. Here's some photos of my MOOLA. (Right)




1 comment:

  1. Well Done Daniel - I am glad it has saved this time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.