Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

DLO For Finding Area

Kia ora. This is my screencastify DLO for finding the area of a rectangle. I did this DLO based on strand maths learning this week. We had to create the biggest chicken run we could using 12 meters of chicken mesh. The catch was, we had to make the chicken run a rectangle. To measure who's chicken run was really the biggest we had to find the area of them. That's when the are learning came in. Anyway, Here is my screencastify.
In my video you may have noticed that I said meters squared .  A square meter is a square that measures one meter on each side . For example: 

1 comment:

  1. Cool Danny. Love your learning. I may have learnt that once but it fell out of my head a long long time ago. xox

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.